1) Snow days aren't as much fun as they used to be.
2) Having many options is good. But the weighing them part is very tiring, and doesn't build muscles.
3) Fighting about the same things over and over and over again should be added to the dictionary definition of hell... or at the very least, purgatory.
4) People who claim that snow storms disprove that there is such a thing as global warming should write on their hands "I am stupid" four or five times to make sure they don't forget.
5) Finding yourself lost in a book and being unable to put it down is downright blissful.
6) Cynicism is a black hole from which nothing escapes.
7) Making your kids laugh until their sides hurt is easier than one would think.
8) Trust isn't regained through words. Trust is regained only by acts.
9) It is easy to take things like heat for granted, until they aren't there anymore.
10) Snow days aren't as much fun as they used to be.
Have a Merry, Perimenopause!
3 months ago