1) You can always get one more squeeze out of the toothpaste tube.
2) The bus comes regardless of your level or readiness.
3) There is a direct correlation between my inability to get comfortable at night and my inability to get uncomfortable in the morning.
4) Colds have little to do with being cold.
5) Waiting an extra second before talking is never, ever, ever a bad thing.
7) The people that quote Leviticus 18:22 are the ones most likely to forget Luke 6:31.
8) No matter how many times I return, a wagging tail makes me smile.
9) I'm not as cool as I was last week... but next week I will be retro.
10) We act like time is infinite and love is finite... when we should do the reverse.
On Becoming My Grandmother
1 month ago