1) "Umlaut" is fun to say over and over.
2) Settling is much different than compromising.
3) You need to let them fall... repeatedly... as hard as it is to watch.
4) Sometimes it is nice to hear the words "it is going to be alright"... even if you are sure it isn't.
5) Sarcasm is not really an effective parenting tool.
6) It is impossible to be a writer without actually writing. Thinking about writing doesn't count.
7) Those goofy shoes she bought you because the look sexxayyy?... wear them... even if you feel goooofyyyy.
8) Wine is gooooood.
9) Sometimes the cover-up is worse than the actual crime.
10) Sometimes when the whole world is upside down and topsy turvey... the only thing to do is to play ping pong.
Have a Merry, Perimenopause!
3 months ago